Sunday, November 30, 2008

Snow Camo


So for camo I go with over whites.I hunt in the snow and there are some nice winter camo outfits out on the market but they are just not versatile enough for me.I need to layer my clothing depending on the temp .
The first pic is a over white poncho that works great over a parka for those sub zero temps.
I think its Swiss army surplus and I got it at a on line surplus store for about 12 bucks.
The next pic is of some surplus over whites that fit over my standard cold weather outer where.
I got some fabric paint from Jo ans and painted some sticks and limbs and green splotches on em to break up my outline.I find that this is a important step as you will rarely be setting up with zero cover and this really helps to conceal you.
Next topic I will cover will be my choice of weapons and ammo.

No comments: